Logan Petit Lot
Logan Petit Lot seeks to innovate the nut butter industry, prioritizing change after a century of unchanged methods. With a focus on honest nut sourcing and small-batch production, they aim for exceptional taste, health, and ethical practices.
For the creation of the packaging and visual identity, I was inspired by their commitment to sustainable small-batch production without compromising quality, while crafting unique nut butter flavors. I aimed to reflect this dedication by creating a simple, flexible system while also adding a touch of fun and yumminess to complement their original flavors.
Made at Tux Creative House
Team on the project
- Creative Director - Charlene Sepentzis
- Client Partner - Valérie Patenaude
- Motion designer - David Duchesne
- Graphic Production - Tanya Machado & Mateusz Markiewicz
- Photography - Gerardo Alcaine
- Set Designer - Jeremy Noel
- Director of Production - Christina Meunier
- Production Coordonator - Geneviève Leblanc
- Set Assistant - Reatchy Legros