Kleio and Theodoros dreamed of only one thing: to infuse a hint of Greek culture into their newly adopted city, Montreal. This dream, combined with their love of good food, inspired them to open the Yaourti restaurant, a Mediterranean-inspired establishment offering a healthy menu based on the ingredient they love: Greek yogurt.
My intention was to create a brand that was contemporary while also drawing inspiration from its Mediterranean origins and the architectural and artistic codes that go along with it.
Made at Tux Creative House
Team on the project
- Creative Director - Charlene Septensiz
- Art Direction Photography - Lian Benoit
- Food Photography - Mathieu Létourneau
- Design Interior - Benjamin Legentil
- Web Design - Charlene Septensiz
- Motion Designer - Lochlan Doyle
- 3D Production - Christian Gervais, Hugo Boesch
- Copy Writing - Élyse Noël De Tilly
- Client Partner - Barbara Caselli
- Production - Caroline Grutman, Marie-Hélène McCormack
- Graphic Production - Mateusz Markiewicz, Jean-Michel Lavoie
- Propos Stylist - Roxanne Chagnon